Charlie Sheen gets own mobile app
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Charlie Sheen now has his own mobile app.
"The Masheen" -- available on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad via the iTunes store for $2.99 -- offers 17 short videos, a fortune teller, among other features.
Approved by Apple on April 15, the application was designed in a way that allows Sheen to add new content at his discretion.
Also in development: An Android version, which will be initially the same as the iOS version with an unrated option coming soon.
Through these mobile platforms, Sheen now has a direct unfiltered link to whomever is brave enough to listen.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home