Charlie Sheen gets own mobile app
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Charlie Sheen now has his own mobile app.
"The Masheen" -- available on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad via the iTunes store for $2.99 -- offers 17 short videos, a fortune teller, among other features.
Approved by Apple on April 15, the application was designed in a way that allows Sheen to add new content at his discretion.
Also in development: An Android version, which will be initially the same as the iOS version with an unrated option coming soon.
Through these mobile platforms, Sheen now has a direct unfiltered link to whomever is brave enough to listen.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
A federal judge struck down Utah's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, handing a major victory to gay rights activists in a conservative state Slideshow