Charlie Sheen gets own mobile app
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Charlie Sheen now has his own mobile app.
"The Masheen" -- available on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad via the iTunes store for $2.99 -- offers 17 short videos, a fortune teller, among other features.
Approved by Apple on April 15, the application was designed in a way that allows Sheen to add new content at his discretion.
Also in development: An Android version, which will be initially the same as the iOS version with an unrated option coming soon.
Through these mobile platforms, Sheen now has a direct unfiltered link to whomever is brave enough to listen.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
During Soviet times, Sochi gained a reputation for tolerance but the city's once vibrant gay scene has been shrinking as Russia prepares to host the 2014 Winter Games. Slideshow