Holly Tulsa refinery tank fire put out-local media
HOUSTON, April 24
HOUSTON, April 24 (Reuters) - A fire in a storage tank at Holly Corp's HOC.N 125,000 barrel per day (bpd) Tulsa, Oklahoma, refinery was extinguished Friday night, according to local media reports.
No injuries were reported from the blaze, which occurred in a slop oil tank used to separate water and oil, according to a reported by the Tulsa World newspaper on its website. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South