UPDATE 1-Eurazeo agrees to buy OFI Private Equity
PARIS, April 26
PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - French financial holding company Eurazeo (EURA.PA) said on Tuesday it had struck a deal to buy OFI Private Equity OPEC.PA, an investor in majority stakes in small and medium-sized businesses, for 132 million euros ($184.4 million).
Eurazeo will offer 10 of its shares for every 54 shares in OFI. The offer values OFI at 10.52 euros per share, according to last Thursday's closing prices, or a 14 percent premium to the company's stock price at Thursday's close.
Eurazeo will finance the deal through a capital increase which will leave current OFI shareholders -- including French mutual insurer Macif -- with a 3.7 percent stake in the holding company.
(Reporting by Christian Plumb; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |