Valero: No refinery overhauls planned for Q3 '11
HOUSTON, April 26
HOUSTON, April 26 (Reuters) - Leading independent U.S. refiner Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) has no refinery overhauls scheduled for the third quarter of 2011, said company spokesman Bill Day on Tuesday.
"We have no turnarounds planned for the third quarter," Day said.
Valero released first quarter earnings Tuesday morning and routinely announces upcoming refinery overhauls scheduled for two quarters. Valero does most refinery maintenance in the first and second quarters of each year so its plants are ready for the high demand of the summer driving season. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by John Picinich)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat