China mobile subscriber total rises to 875.6 mln in March
HONG KONG, April 28
HONG KONG, April 28 (Reuters) - China Mobile (0941.HK), China's largest mobile carrier, said its total mobile subscribers in March increased to 600.8 million, including about 27 million 3G subscribers.
China Unicom (0762.HK), the country's No. 2 mobile carrier, said its total mobile subscribers rose to 174.5 million for the month, including 18.5 million 3G subscribers.
China Telecom (0728.HK) said its total mobile subscribers increased to about 100.3 million in March, including 16.4 million for 3G subscribers. <^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For the latest figures, click: r.reuters.com/vud39r ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^> (Reporting by Christina Lo; Editing by Will Waterman)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote