EDF: EDF Comments on Exelon's Proposed Merger
EDF Comments on Exelon's Proposed Merger
with Constellation Energy
EDF today commented on the announcement that Exelon (NYSE: EXC) and Constellation Energy (NYSE: CEG) have proposed to merge:
EDF has read of Exelon and Constellation Energy proposed merger. "We are studying the proposed terms and, as all vigilant shareholders are undoubtedly doing, are evaluating the value proposition and our options. EDF will also be mindful that the integrity of our existing nuclear joint venture with Constellation is preserved."
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: EDF via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine