EDF: EDF Comments on Exelon's Proposed Merger
EDF Comments on Exelon's Proposed Merger
with Constellation Energy
EDF today commented on the announcement that Exelon (NYSE: EXC) and Constellation Energy (NYSE: CEG) have proposed to merge:
EDF has read of Exelon and Constellation Energy proposed merger. "We are studying the proposed terms and, as all vigilant shareholders are undoubtedly doing, are evaluating the value proposition and our options. EDF will also be mindful that the integrity of our existing nuclear joint venture with Constellation is preserved."
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: EDF via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |