Several wounded in blast in Morocco's Marrakesh
MARRAKESH, April 28
MARRAKESH, April 28 (Reuters) - A blast hurt several people in a cafe in the southern Moroccan city of Marrakesh on Thursday, a Reuters photographer at the scene said.
An official source said the blast appeared to have been caused by gas canisters catching fire inside the cafe, in the main Jamaa el-Fna square.
The Reuters photographer said rescue services were pulling casualties from the cafe. (Reporting by Youssef Boudlal, Writing by Souhail Karam)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square