- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Broncos' Hunter stabbed, but injuries not serious: report
DENVER (Reuters) - Denver Broncos linebacker Jason Hunter was the victim of a stabbing though his injuries were not serious, according to a report on the team's website (wwww.denverbroncos.com) on Wednesday.
Hunter was taken to a Detroit-area hospital, though details of the incident have not been released. His agent said in the report it was a minor injury.
"We are aware of the reports regarding Jason Hunter and are currently in the process of gathering information and reviewing the facts," the Broncos said in a statement on the website. "Our thoughts are with Jason, and we are hopeful he makes a quick recovery."
Hunter has played five seasons in the NFL including one with the Broncos. He played every game for the team last season and finished with 61 tackles and three sacks.
(Writing by Jahmal Corner in Los Angeles; Editing by Greg Stutchbury)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this