- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
New Issue-Cumulus Media sells $610 mln in 8-yr snr nts
April 29 (Reuters) - Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS.O) on Friday sold $610 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan, UBS, Macquarie Capital, RBC and ING were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CUMULUS MEDIA INC AMT $610 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 5/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/13/2011 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 483 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this