Renault share buyback program
Boulogne-Billancourt, May 2, 2011
Renault announces the availability of the share buyback program established pursuant to the article 241-2 of the General Regulation of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (French Financial Market Authority).
Such description is described in the chapter 5, paragraph 220.127.116.11 of 2010 Registration Document filed with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers in March 29, 2011.
The 2010 Registration Document is available on Renault website www.renault.com, tab "Finance", then "Regulated Information" chapter.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: RENAULT via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash