New Issue-Pentair sells $500 mln in 10-yr nts
May 2 (Reuters) - Pentair Inc (PNR.N) on Monday sold $500 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $400 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan were the active joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PENTAIR INC AMT $500 MLN COUPON 5.00 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2021 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.804 FIRST PAY 11/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 5.025 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/9/2011 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 175 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |