UK arrests 5 under security law near nuclear site
LONDON May 3 (Reuters) - Police said on Tuesday they had arrested five men close to the Sellafield nuclear reprocessing plant in northwest England under counter-terrorism laws.
Cumbria police said the men were arrested on Monday after officers conducted a stop check on a vehicle near the site.
The men are all aged in their 20s and from London, police said.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee