First Financial agrees not to pay dividends
WASHINGTON May 3 (Reuters) - First Financial Service Corp (FFKY.O) of Elizabethtown, Kentucky, has entered into an agreement with U.S. regulators to take steps to strengthen its capital position, the Federal Reserve said on Tuesday.
First Financial, which owns First Federal Savings Bank, will not be allowed to pay any dividends under the agreement unless it receives approval from the Fed.
The bank will have to submit a plan to the Fed within 60 days detailing how it will maintain a sufficient amount of capital going forward. (Reporting by Dave Clarke, Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee