UPDATE 1-Hyatt reports bigger quarterly profit
* Q1 $0.06/shr vs $0.03/shr last year
* Management, franchise fees up 23 pct
NEW YORK May 3 (Reuters) - Hyatt Hotels Corp's (H.N) quarterly profit rose, helped by an increase in management fees.
It reported on Tuesday a first-quarter profit of $10 million, or 6 cents per share, compared with $5 million, or 3 cents per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Helen Chernikoff; Editing by Derek Caney)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |