REG - Bayer AG - Dividend Declaration
All dividends will be subject to deduction of German Capital Yields Tax of 26.375% (25% plus 5.5% "Solidarity Surcharge" on the Capital Yields Tax).
The net amount of dividend is payable in euros. Paying agents outside the eurozone will make payment in local currency at the rate of exchange on the date of presentation.
Payment will be made as from May 2, 2011 by the company's paying agent in the United Kingdom.
Generally, German Capital Yields Tax deducted in excess of 15% is recoverable by United Kingdom residents. Exceptions exist for UK Pension Funds, which may in principle recover amounts deducted in excess of 10%. Furthermore, UK resident corporate shareholders with a 10% or more holding are only liable to 5% German Capital Yields Tax. Any excess amount is generally recoverable. The company's United Kingdom paying agent will, upon request, provide the appropriate form for recovery of any excess tax.
The Board of Management of Bayer Aktiengesellschaft
This information is provided by RNS
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia