Indonesia says no sukuk auction on May 10 as it waits for asset approval
JAKARTA May 3 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry said on Tuesday there will be no sukuk auction on May 10 as it waits for a parliamentary approval for underlying assets to guarantee sukuk issues.
The ministry will reschedule remaining sukuk auctions this year while waiting for the approval, sharia director Dahlan Siamat told Reuters. (Reporting by Adriana Nina Kusuma; Writing by Aditya Suharmoko)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source