New Issue-CCO Holdings sells $1.5 bln notes
May 4 (Reuters) - CCO Holdings LLC and CCO Holdings Capital Corp, units of Charter Communications (CHTR.O), late on Tuesday sold $1.5 billion of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $1 billion.
UBS, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CCO HOLDINGS LLC/CCO HOLDINGS CAPITAL CORP AMT $1.5 BLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 4/30/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 10/30/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/10/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 324.9 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BB-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt