"Modern Family" tyke to star in "Ghoul" TV movie
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Nolan Gould, who portrays the slightly dim son Luke on ABC's hit comedy "Modern Family," will play the lead role in "Ghoul," a TV movie for the Chiller cable channel.
"Ghoul" also stars Barry Corbin, who has appeared in "No Country for Old Men" and TNT's "The Closer."
Based on the novel by Brian Keene, "Ghoul" centers on a group of young friends who risk their lives to stop whoever -- or whatever -- is behind a handful of disappearances in their town. Gould will play the fearless Timmy Graco, while Corbin will play his devoted grandfather, Dane. Production is underway in Baton Rouge, La., with the film set for a fourth quarter premiere on Chiller.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note