VOC Energy Trust IPO prices at top of range-source
NEW YORK May 4 (Reuters) - VOC Energy Trust, a statutory trust offering exposure to oil and natural gas production in Kansas and Texas, raised $232.8 million in its initial public offering on Wednesday, pricing shares at the top of the proposed price range, an underwriter said.
The trust sold 11.09 million trust units for $21 each, the underwriter said. It had planned to sell 11.1 million trust units for $19 to $21 each.
The trust units are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday under the symbol "VOC." (VOC.N) Raymond James and Morgan Stanley led underwriters on the IPO. (Reporting by Alina Selyukh, editing by Bernard Orr)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'