VOC Energy Trust IPO prices at top of range-source
NEW YORK May 4 (Reuters) - VOC Energy Trust, a statutory trust offering exposure to oil and natural gas production in Kansas and Texas, raised $232.8 million in its initial public offering on Wednesday, pricing shares at the top of the proposed price range, an underwriter said.
The trust sold 11.09 million trust units for $21 each, the underwriter said. It had planned to sell 11.1 million trust units for $19 to $21 each.
The trust units are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday under the symbol "VOC." (VOC.N) Raymond James and Morgan Stanley led underwriters on the IPO. (Reporting by Alina Selyukh, editing by Bernard Orr)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |