Blavatnik's Access wins Warner Music bid - source
NEW YORK May 6 (Reuters) - Billionaire Len Blavatnik's Access Industries has won the auction to take control of Warner Music Group Corp WMG.N with an offer of $8.25 a share, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The agreement, which is expected to be announced on Friday morning, puts the world's third- largest music company's enterprise value at around $3.3 billion. (Reporting by Yinka Adegoke, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port