ITC judge rules for Kodak in Apple lawsuit
WASHINGTON May 18 (Reuters) - Eastman Kodak EK.N did not infringe Apple's (AAPL.O) patented technology for digital cameras, a judge at the International Trade Commission ruled in the most recent round in the two companies' patent war.
The full ITC will either uphold or reject the administrative law judge's decision. That ruling is due on September 19.
The complaint is at the International Trade Commission; it is No. 337-717. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister