ITC judge rules for Kodak in Apple lawsuit
WASHINGTON May 18 (Reuters) - Eastman Kodak EK.N did not infringe Apple's (AAPL.O) patented technology for digital cameras, a judge at the International Trade Commission ruled in the most recent round in the two companies' patent war.
The full ITC will either uphold or reject the administrative law judge's decision. That ruling is due on September 19.
The complaint is at the International Trade Commission; it is No. 337-717. (Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |