Renault : Nissan contribution first-quarter 2011
May 12, 2011
Nissan contributes €93 million for the first-quarter 2011 to Renault's earnings
Nissan released its results for the full fiscal year 2010/2011 (April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011) today.
After restatements, the result reported by Nissan, in Japanese GAAP, for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2010/2011 (January 1st to March 31st 2011) will have a positive contribution to Renault's first half 2011 net income estimated at €93 million (1).
(1) Based on an average exchange rate of 112.52 yen/euro for the period under review.
Press Contact - Renault Press : + 33 1 76 84 63 36
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: RENAULT via Thomson Reuters ONE
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |