Nigeria's GT Bank plans $500mln 5-yr bond-sources
LONDON May 12 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Guaranty Trust Bank (GUARANT.LG) is planning to launch a $500 million five-year bond, with price talk at a yield of 7.75 percent, banking sources said on Thursday.
Lead managers are JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley, sources added.
GT issued a $350 million bond in 2007 which matures in Jan 2012. The bond has a coupon of 8.5 percent and is yielding 4.8 percent. NL028475063=
Nigeria issued a $500 million debut Eurobond earlier this year. The 10-year bond is yielding 6.1 percent. 65412AAA0=
(Reporting by Chijioke Ohuocha, Sujata Rao and Carolyn Cohn)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media