Malaysia's Ranhill unit to sell up to 710 mln rgt Islamic bonds
KUALA LUMPUR May 12 (Reuters) - A unit of Malaysian builder Ranhill will issue up tp 710 million ringgit of Islamic medium term notes, Ranhill said on Thursday.
Ranhill Powertron II Sdn Bhd will issue the medium term notes under the musharaka principle. The programme has a 18-year tenure and notes will be issued in two tranches. (Reporting by Niluksi Koswanage; editing by Liau Y-Sing)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source