Egypt graft agency rules to detain Mubarak wife
CAIRO May 13 (Reuters) - Egypt's anti-graft agency said on Friday the wife of former President Hosni Mubarak will be detained for 15 days pending further investigations into corruption allegations.
Suzanne Mubarak would be taken to a Cairo prison, security and judicial sources said. (Writing by Alexander Dziadosz; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source