Egypt graft agency rules to detain Mubarak wife
CAIRO May 13 (Reuters) - Egypt's anti-graft agency said on Friday the wife of former President Hosni Mubarak will be detained for 15 days pending further investigations into corruption allegations.
Suzanne Mubarak would be taken to a Cairo prison, security and judicial sources said. (Writing by Alexander Dziadosz; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image