ICC prosecutor to seek Gaddafi arrest warrant-Spanish radio
MADRID May 13 (Reuters) - The International Criminal Court prosecutor will request arrest warrants for Muammar Gaddafi, his son and Libya's head of espionage on Monday, Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported, citing ICC sources.
ICC prosecutor Luis Moreno Ocampo was recently interviewed on the Cadena Ser radio station. (Reporting by Tracy Rucinski and Emma Pinedo; editing by David Stamp)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police