New Issue-Energizer Holdings sells $600 mln notes
May 16 (Reuters) - Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR.N) on Monday sold $600 million of notes in the 144a private placement market said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC AMT $600 MLN COUPON 4.70 PCT MATURITY 5/19/2021 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.992 FIRST PAY 11/19/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 4.701 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/19/2011 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 155 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |