New Issue-Energizer Holdings sells $600 mln notes
May 16 (Reuters) - Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR.N) on Monday sold $600 million of notes in the 144a private placement market said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC AMT $600 MLN COUPON 4.70 PCT MATURITY 5/19/2021 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.992 FIRST PAY 11/19/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 4.701 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/19/2011 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 155 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |