New Issue-Concho Resources sells $600 mln in snr nts
May 18 (Reuters) - Concho Resources Inc (CXO.N) on Wednesday sold $600 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $400 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CONCHO RESOURCES INC AMT $600 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 1/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 1/15/2012 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/23/2011 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 338 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS CALLABLE 1/15/2017* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet