JB Smith Not Associated With Equity 11 and iSekurity
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
WARREN, MI, May 18 (MARKET WIRE) -- Equity 11, Ltd. and iSekurity, an identity theft security and restoration firm comprised of former United States Federal Agents, announced today that media reports about JB Smith's association with Equity 11 and iSekurity are untrue. "The shareholders of Equity 11 and iSekurity removed JB Smith from all positions he held with our companies in June 2010," said Jim Juliano, Equity 11's and iSekurity's Chairman. "In addition, the Oakland County Circuit Court entered a $1.9 million judgment against JB Smith, banned him from all positions with Equity 11 and iSekurity and ordered him to relinquish any ownership in these companies. JB Smith has not made any payments on this judgment. Several other creditors are also seeking payment from JB Smith." The Court took this action in Oakland County Circuit Court Case No. 10-1100121-CB. About iSekurity iSekurity was founded by a former United States Secret Service agent. iSekurity's team of former United States Federal Agents investigate crimes of identity theft, restores member's identity and good name, helps in identifying criminals and assists in arrest and prosecution. For more information, visit the company's website at: www.isekurity.com. Media Relations Matt Bitonti COO 877-838-5734 Copyright 2011, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact: WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source