Release Crédit Agricole S.A. Availability of the Base Prospectus
Availability of the Base Prospectus relating to Crédit Agricole S.A.
€ 75.000.000.000 Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme
Paris, 19 May 2011
Crédit Agricole S.A., acting directly or through its London Branch, has established a Base Prospectus in relation with the annual update of its Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme.
On 17 May 2011, the Autorité des marchés financiers has approved the Base Prospectus under visa no. 11-164.
Copies of the Base Prospectus and any supplements to the Base Prospectus may be obtained free of charge from Crédit Agricole S.A.'s registered office at 91-93, boulevard Pasteur, 75015 Paris, France.
The Base Prospectus and any supplements to the Base Prospectus are also available for viewing on the website of the Issuer (http://www.credit-agricole.com/en/Finance-and-Shareholders) and on the website of the AMF (www.amf-france.org).
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: CREDIT AGRICOLE SA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |