Release Crédit Agricole S.A. Availability of the Base Prospectus
Availability of the Base Prospectus relating to Crédit Agricole S.A.
€ 75.000.000.000 Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme
Paris, 19 May 2011
Crédit Agricole S.A., acting directly or through its London Branch, has established a Base Prospectus in relation with the annual update of its Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme.
On 17 May 2011, the Autorité des marchés financiers has approved the Base Prospectus under visa no. 11-164.
Copies of the Base Prospectus and any supplements to the Base Prospectus may be obtained free of charge from Crédit Agricole S.A.'s registered office at 91-93, boulevard Pasteur, 75015 Paris, France.
The Base Prospectus and any supplements to the Base Prospectus are also available for viewing on the website of the Issuer (http://www.credit-agricole.com/en/Finance-and-Shareholders) and on the website of the AMF (www.amf-france.org).
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: CREDIT AGRICOLE SA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat