New Issue-ILFC sells $2.25 bln notes in two parts
May 19 (Reuters) - International Lease Finance Corp, a unit of American International Group Inc (AIG.N), on Thursday sold $2.25 billion of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays, JP Morgan, UBS and RBC were the joint active bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: INTERNATIONAL LEASE FINANCE CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $1 BLN COUPON 5.75 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2016 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 5.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/24/2011 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 393 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH DOUBLE-B MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE TRANCHE 2 AMT $1.25 BLN COUPON 6.25 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/15/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/24/2011 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 308 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH DOUBLE-B MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB