Playboy archives entire magazine online
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Moving further in to the digital age, Playboy Enterprises is archiving its entire magazine online by launching the web-based subscription i.Playboy.com, the company announced today.
The service, which is optimized for the iPad, gives users the opportunity to read, search and explore every issue of Playboy magazine ever published.
With more than 130,000 pages in total, the iPlayboy will house every pictoral, interview, Centerfold, investigative reporting piece, story, advertisement and image that ever appeared in Playboy, ranging from the current issue all the way back to the inaugural 1953 issue.
In June, the site will also feature exclusive videos and curated content recommendations from a panel of individuals in the areas of art, design, fashion, media and technology to be collectively known as the Playboy Commission.
A subscription to iPlayboy is $8 a month or $60 per year.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |