UK warns of likely flight disruption from ash cloud
LONDON May 23 (Reuters) - Britain's Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) said it was likely that flights from parts of the country would be disrupted on Tuesday by an ash cloud billowing from a volcano in Iceland.
Britain's Met Office is predicting a plume of ash from the Grimsvotn volcano would cover all of Ireland, Scotland and parts of northern Britain by 0600 GMT on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |