New Issue-Regency Energy sells $500 mln notes
May 23 (Reuters) - Regency Energy Partners LP RGNC.O and Regency Energy Finance Corp on Monday sold $500 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Morgan Stanley, RBS, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP/REGENCY ENERGY FINANCE CORP AMT $500 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 7/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 1/15/2012 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/26/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 338 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls