Sony websites hacked, Greek users' information leaked: report
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp websites in three countries have been hacked and personal information for about 8,500 people has been leaked from the consumer electronics maker's Greek website, Jiji news service reported on Tuesday.
Representatives from Sony were not immediately available for comment.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China