Sony websites hacked, Greek users' information leaked: report
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp websites in three countries have been hacked and personal information for about 8,500 people has been leaked from the consumer electronics maker's Greek website, Jiji news service reported on Tuesday.
Representatives from Sony were not immediately available for comment.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N