Sony websites hacked, Greek users' information leaked: report
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp websites in three countries have been hacked and personal information for about 8,500 people has been leaked from the consumer electronics maker's Greek website, Jiji news service reported on Tuesday.
Representatives from Sony were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by James Topham; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
China landed an unmanned spacecraft on the moon, joining the United States and the former Soviet Union in the first such "soft-landing" since 1976. Slideshow