UPDATE 1-Canadian Natural restarts output at Alberta field
CALGARY, Alberta May 25 (Reuters) - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ.TO) is restarting its 40,000 barrel a day Pelican Lake, Alberta, heavy oil field after it shut production last week due to the outage of a regional pipeline, the company's president said on Wednesday.
"We are in the process of starting up Pelican today," Canadian Natural President Steve Laut said in an email.
The company was forced to chop production at the heavy oil operation when wildfires cut power to Plains All American Pipeline LP's (PAA.N) Rainbow oil line. (Reporting by Jeffrey Jones; editing by Peter Galloway)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video