Bancolombia does not rule out new issuances - CEO
BOGOTA May 25 (Reuters) - Bancolombia (CIB.N)BIC.CN does not rule out new issues of shares or bonds, the CEO of Colombia's largest bank Carlos Raul Yepes said on Wednesday, one day after the bank launched a $1 billion 10-year bond. (Reporting by Luis Jaime Acosta)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials