Icelandic volcanic stops erupting - UK official
PARIS May 25 (Reuters) - An Icelandic volcano which has caused disruption to northern European airspace has stopped erupting, a UK weather official said on Wednesday.
The Grimsvotn volcano, which began erupting on Saturday, is only blowing out steam and concerns over the ash cloud on aviation are easing rapidly, the official said.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation