Nikon files patent suit against Japan's Sigma Corp
TOKYO May 25 (Reuters) - Nikon Corp said on Wednesday it has filed a patent infringement suit against Japan's Sigma Corp in Tokyo district court over the manufacture and sale of interchangeable lenses with vibration reduction for single lens reflex cameras.
Nikon said it was seeking about 12.6 billion yen ($154 million) in damages in the patent suit. ($1 = 81.920 Japanese Yen) (Reporting by James Topham; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |