China CIC to inject $3.1 bln into Sinosure -sources
BEIJING May 26 (Reuters) - China Investment Corp , the country's $300 billion sovereign wealth fund, has won approval from the cabinet to inject 20 billion yuan ($3.1 billion) into the China Export and Credit Insurance Corp (Sinosure), three sources close to the deal told Reuters on Thursday.
Sinosure is the Chinese government's arm that promotes exports, and the agency has provided insurance for $116.6 billion worth of Chinese exports in 2009. (Reporting by Beijing newsroom; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |