S.Korea Daewoo wins LNG ship order from Norway
SEOUL May 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering has landed an order to build at least two and up to four LNG carriers for Norway's Awilco LNG, the South Korean shipbuilder said on Thursday.
However, Daewoo declined to reveal the total value of the deal.
An industry source said each vessel was worth an estimated $200 million. (Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data