New Issue-WCA Waste sells $175 mln notes
May 26 (Reuters) - WCA Waste Corp WCAA.O on Thursday sold $175 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Credit Suisse was the sole bookrunner for the sale. BORROWER: WCA WASTE CORP AMT $175 MLN COUPON 7.5 PCT MATURITY 6/16/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/16/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 7.5 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/7/2011 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 487 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |