New Issue-Camden Property Trust sells $500 mln in two parts
May 31 (Reuters) - Camden Property Trust (CPT.N) on Tuesday sold $500 million of notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan were the joint active bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CAMDEN PROPERTY TRUST TRANCHE 1 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 4.625 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2021 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.404 FIRST PAY 12/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 4.70 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/3/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 165 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 4.875 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2023 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 98.878 FIRST PAY 12/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 5.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/3/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 195 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 30 BPS
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data