HANS GO RESIGNS AS CFO OF SPYKER
Zeewolde, The Netherlands, 1 June 2011 - Spyker Cars N.V. (Spyker) announces that Hans Go - CFO of Spyker - steps down as statutory director of Spyker effective per 1 July 2011.
With the planned sale of the Spyker sports car business to Vladimir Antonov, the remaining activities of the Spyker group will comprise only the Saab activities. As a result, the role of Spyker's CFO will be assumed by the new Saab Automobile CFO, whose appointment will be announced later this year. Since Rob Schuyt is temporarily acting as Saab Automobile's CFO, and was recently appointed a statutory director of Spyker, he will also temporarily assume the role of CFO of the Spyker group. Mr. Go will remain involved as advisor until the end of the year to support the management with various transitional projects within Spyker and Saab Automobile.
- Ends -
For further information, please contact:
Saab Automobile Press Office
Tel: +46 (0)520 279797
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Spyker Cars N.V. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran