GIC, Australand set up logistics JV, target A$450 mln investment
SINGAPORE, June 1
SINGAPORE, June 1 (Reuters) - Australand Property Group , which is part owned by Singapore's CapitaLand , said on Wednesday it has set up a logistics joint venture with Singapore sovereign fund GIC. The venture has a target investment size of A$450 million.
The joint venture will initially invest in a portfolio of eight prime industrial assets that will come from Australand, with a total value on completion of A$220 million, Australand said.
Australand will manage the joint venture and will hold a 19.9 percent stake, with GIC holding the remaining 80.1 percent, the Australian company said in a filing to the Australian and Singapore exchanges. (Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |