GIC, Australand set up logistics JV, target A$450 mln investment
SINGAPORE, June 1
SINGAPORE, June 1 (Reuters) - Australand Property Group , which is part owned by Singapore's CapitaLand , said on Wednesday it has set up a logistics joint venture with Singapore sovereign fund GIC. The venture has a target investment size of A$450 million.
The joint venture will initially invest in a portfolio of eight prime industrial assets that will come from Australand, with a total value on completion of A$220 million, Australand said.
Australand will manage the joint venture and will hold a 19.9 percent stake, with GIC holding the remaining 80.1 percent, the Australian company said in a filing to the Australian and Singapore exchanges. (Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia