Notification of Major Shareholding
3 June 2011
NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR SHAREHOLDING
The company was notified on 2 June 2011 by Prudential plc that, through a chain of controlled undertakings, directly and indirectly, it holds voting rights in the company through 72,272,460 ordinary shares, amounting to 5.12% of the company's total voting rights.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Helen Parris - Director of Investor Relations +44 (0) 1293 554400
David Allchurch or John Sunnucks, Tulchan Group+44(0) 0207 353 4200
Notes to Editors:
G4S is the world's leading security solutions group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and more than 625,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com .
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: G4S plc DK via Thomson Reuters ONE
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image