3 June 2011
DEALING BY PERSON DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY
(Disclosure made in accordance with DTR 3.1.2R)
The company has been notified that David Taylor-Smith, a person discharging managerial responsibility within G4S plc, sold 20,566 ordinary shares of G4S plc in the UK on 2 June 2011. The shares were sold at £2.9214 per share.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: G4S plc UK DK via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South