Mazda to end US production by 2013, cancel Ford JV - Nikkei
TOKYO Jun 3 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor will cease production in the United States by around 2013 and cancel its joint venture with Ford , the Nikkei business daily reported on its website on Friday.
From 2013 Mazda will sell cars made in Japan and Mexico in the U.S., the report said.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead