- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Sharp: talks stall on advanced panel output in China
TOKYO Jun 3 (Reuters) - Japan's Sharp Corp said on Friday that talks have stalled on its plans to build a cutting-edge plant in China to make liquid crystal display (LCD) panels.
Plans to build 8th-generation and 10th-generation LCD production lines, which use larger substrates and thus yield more panels and reduce costs, have ground to a halt, Sharp President Mikio Katayama told reporters in Tokyo. (Reporting by Reiji Murai; Writing by Mayumi Negishi; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this